When children explore the world through their passions, interests and are challenged at the right pace, learning becomes engaging and fun.
We allow children to explore, communicate, observe, reflect, create, collaborate, co-operate, problem solve and imagine through our programs.
- Our life skills program is an integrated element of our curriculum that amplifies children’s learning about themselves and their surroundings that will form a strong foundation for lifelong learning, creating positive citizens in our society.
- Our curriculum encourages children to be active participants and independent thinkers and recognises children’s prior knowledge in their own learning.
Our Curriculum is based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF). This framework describes the principles, practices and outcomes essential to support and enhance young children’s learning from birth to five years of age. As well as their transition to school, and works in synergy with the National Quality Framework. The EYLF has a strong emphasis on play-based learning, and recognises the importance of communication, language, social and emotional development. Our centres also offer a Funded Kindergarten Program, delivered by an Early Childhood Teacher, for children in the year before they attend formal schooling.
Through the curriculum our Educators help your child to develop:
- A strong sense of identity
- Connections with their world
- A strong sense of wellbeing
- Confidence and involvement in their learning
- Effective communication skills.